Situated only 6.5 km from the edge of Tamworth, the epitome of modern country living can be found at this luxuriously appointed property.
158 Warral-Bithramere Road is a stunning example of what can be achieved when all the elements combine to create the perfect living environment.
The 10.47 hectare (26 acre) site provides a north easterly aspect, but more importantly boasts panoramic views extending across the open plains to the city of Tamworth and distant mountain ranges.
The residence, built in 2016, has been designed and styled to capitalise on the strengths of this site, showcasing the views from virtually every angle, with an emphasis on functionality and the blending of indoor and outdoor spaces. Key features and highlights include the following:
- Four king sized bedrooms plus study / fifth bedroom, lavish ensuite and walk in robe to the main suite
- Open plan main living / dining room featuring raked ceiling, full length glass sliding doors with clerestory windows above and automated blinds
- Separate family / TV room accessed through bespoke barn style sliding door made from recycled farm timber
- Seamless kitchen with engineered marble stone island bench and benchtops, Smeg appliances, ample storage, and spacious butler’s pantry leading to the double garage
- Polished concrete floors flowing from the entry through the main living areas, stone feature wall and pendant lighting
- Beautifully appointed main bathroom with double basin vanity, freestanding bath adjacent to a picture window, generous shower recess and separate toilet
- Laundry with walk through linen storage, and powder room off the main living area
- Ducted / zoned reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion wood heater
- Vast covered terrace off the main living room, providing the ultimate deck for entertaining and superb vantage point to absorb the panorama
- Sparkling inground pool with paved surrounds, glass balustrading and ha-ha wall enabling an unobstructed view
- Tree lined driveway, immaculately landscaped garden integrating manicured hedges, ornamental trees and shrubs, expansive lawn areas with 66 pop up sprays and irrigated garden beds
- 18m x 9m insulated machinery shed / workshop with concrete floor and open-end bay for hay storage. 6.6 kW solar panel system mounted on roof
- 200,000 litres of tank storage, raised vegetable garden, chook shed and dog run
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp, crush and water trough
The property is virtually all arable and currently sown to oats, configured into two main paddocks plus holding paddock. Abundant stock and garden water are sourced from three bores, two of which are equipped with solar submersible pumps supplying a 100,000 litre storage tank.
158 Warral-Bithramere Road is quite simply a stunning property, exuding uncompromised quality, outstanding design and contemporary styling. Inspections by appointment with agent.