Hidden in the hills on the northern fringe of Tamworth, 204 Daruka Road offers a lifestyle filled to the brim with space and seclusion despite being only 4 km from the CBD. The property affords spectacular elevated views with plenty of wow factor, extending over town and across the plains to distant mountain ranges.
Taking full advantage of the elevated site is the substantial residence, boasting six bedrooms and three bathrooms, offering something for everyone. The pavilion style master bedroom suite is a stunning room set amongst the tree canopy, with floor to ceiling windows framing the far-reaching views. There are multiple living zones, including a large open plan living area with spacious kitchen, guest suite with kitchenette, family room and parent’s retreat. The covered and open deck areas that overlook the pool are the perfect place to entertain, unwind or absorb the sunset.
Situated just down slope from the residence, and adjacent to the full-sized flood-lit tennis court, is separate accommodation ideal for guests, extended family or an Airbnb opportunity. “The Love Shack” as it is affectionately known provides beautifully appointed self-contained quarters complete with its own entertaining deck.
The main buildings are set within terraced and landscaped gardens featuring stone retaining walls, hedges, wide range of trees and shrubs, and sculptural elements. Further down slope is the studio complimentary to the design of the main buildings, offering a work space of varying utility.
- 1.95 hectares or 4.8 acres, less than 1 km to town and 4 km to the CBD
- Substantial residence of rendered brick and colorbond construction offering multiple living zones including pavilion extension providing ‘parents wing’, and guest suite with kitchenette
- Six bedrooms, three bathrooms (four toilets)
- Spacious kitchen with polished concrete benchtops and Falcon Professional+ FXP dual fuel range cooker
- Ducted air conditioning and slow combustion wood heating
- Covered and open timber deck areas, stunning district views
- Terraced landscaped gardens with sculptural elements
- Detached self-contained quarters with split system air conditioning
- 9m x 7m studio / workshop with rainwater connected
- Bitumen/concrete driveway; covered and open bitumen car parking adjacent to the house accommodating three vehicles
- In-ground 11 metre concrete pool with expansive paved surrounds and splayed steps to ground level
- Championship sized flood-lit tennis court, fully fenced with practice netting
- 225,000 litres of rainwater storage with huge catchment areas
- Equipped bore supplying taps and garden irrigation
- Garden shedding, chook yard, green-house, vegetable garden, dog run
- Bio-cycle septic system
204 Daruka Road will be offered for sale via online auction on the 7th and 8th September 2022. Offers will be considered prior to auction. Inspections are by appointment with the exclusive selling agent.