241 Ascot-Calala Road is situated 18 km south of Tamworth CBD in the sought after Loomberah district, and only 12 km from AELEC.
The 100 acre property is gently sloping to undulating, being approximately 80% arable with the balance comprising lightly timbered grazing country. The fertile basalt loams allow for cropping or pasture development, ideal for cattle, fat lambs and/or horses. The property is well watered from solar equipped bore supplying two bore tanks and trough in each of the 8 paddocks. Fencing is virtually all new and a laneway system provides ease of management.
Tucked away towards the rear of the property providing serenity and privacy is the superb brick veneer & colorbond homestead, being only five years in age. Main features are as follows:-
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and two separate walk in robes
– Three additional queen size bedrooms with built in robes, plus office with built in cupboard
– Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and walk in pantry
– Open plan family / dining room with access to covered alfresco area
– Separate kids / rumpus / lounge room or 5th bedroom
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion wood heating
– 3rd toilet off laundry, multiple storage cupboards
– Verandah and covered alfresco / entertaining area
– Approximately 125,000 litre of rainwater storage
The homestead is set in a beautifully landscaped and established garden including planted trees and shrubs with irrigation system, expansive lawns, Plane Tree lined driveway and 10.5 metre fenced inground pool.
The colorbond triple garage with concrete floor, power and auto doors provides secure car accommodation. Farm improvements include a four bay steel frame hay shed and large set of steel cattle yards with loading ramp, crush, three main yards plus forcing yard.
Properties of this standard and location are rarely offered to market. Contact agent for pricing and inspection arrangements