2509 Werris Creek Road is 54.1 hectares or approximately 134 acres, conveniently located only 39 km south west of the regional centre of Tamworth, 6 km from the services and amenities of Werris Creek, and 9 km from Currabubula village.
The country is level to gently sloping with westerly aspect providing stunning views of the surrounding plains amd distant mountains. Soils are a feature of the property being very productive chocolate loams to black self mulching country. Well over 90% of the property is arable.
Stock water is provided from a bore supplying troughs in all paddocks, one dam and seasonal creek, with ample rainwater storage available to the residence. The property has been well fenced for equine purposes, including PVC post / rail and wire fencing, with total of 10 paddocks and 7 horse shelters.
The homestead is only two years old, being ‘near new’ in condition. Accommodation includes four bedrooms – main with walk in robe and ensuite – main bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen, open plan living and dining room, laundry and surrounding verandah. Features include split system air conditioning in main bedroom and living area, ceiling fans, wall mounted flat screen TV in the living room, large ceramic tiles in the main living area and carpet in the bedrooms, sliding door access from main bedroom to verandah, floor to ceiling tiles in wet areas, and gas hot water system.
Lets cut to the chase. The property has been intensively developed over the last two years as a horse farm suited to a spelling, agistment, training or breeding enterprise. State of the art equine and working facilities include the following:-
– 36m x 36m floodlit all steel sand arena with adjoining 12m rubber lined round yard, cut out yard and holding yard with loading facility and shelter;
– Breezeway stable block comprising 7 stable boxes and feed / tack room with nearby mare & foal crush;
– 2 x partly covered steel day yards;
– 2 x 12m steel containers under roof structure providing further feed, tack and storage areas with power connected;
– Four bay steel frame machinery shed with one bay concreted;
– Dog kennels with concrete floor providing 4 x runs.
I could keep talking about this property until I was a little hoarse. Better that you inspect to appreciate what has been created here, with all the hard work already done. Inspections by appointment with agent.