Set on 3.25 hectares (8 acres) of level land with Timbumburi Creek frontage, 486 Warral Road offers an idyllic lifestyle only minutes from Tamworth City.
Positioned well back from the road and surrounded by park-like gardens is the quality built brick and tile residence boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple spacious living areas. Some of the many features include:
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and adjoining parents retreat (or 5th bedroom)
- Lounge and dining room with gas fireplace
- Family room with slow combustion wood heater
- Rumpus room with built in bar area
- Sunroom and sitting area with outlook over the pool and alfresco area
- Study with timber linings and vaulted timber ceiling
- Modern gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and marble benchtops
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning in addition to split system units and gas heating
- Laundry with separate 3rd toilet
- Triple garage with internal access and automatic doors
- Generous paved pergola areas with raised garden beds
- Alfresco terrace with built in BBQ adjacent to the concrete inground pool
- 5 kilowatt solar system
- 135,000 litres of tank storage with huge roof catchment
If sheds are on your checklist you won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer here, including a three bay enclosed shed, workshop and stables with day yard, all with power connected.
The property is well fenced into five paddocks plus the house yard, with steel post and rail fence extending along Warral Road frontage and cattle yards available in the road paddock.
Stock and garden water is provided by an electric bore, troughs and riparian right to pump water from the Timbumburi Creek.
486 Warral Road represents an excellent opportunity to secure a dream lifestyle for your family. Inspections by appointment with agent.