Dress circle location? Tick. District views? Tick. Good quality arable slopes? Tick. Handy balance of open and sheltered grazing? Tick. First class equine improvements? Tick. Excellent fencing and water? Tick. Comfortable renovated homestead set in established garden? Tick. It may be a cliché, but this property really does tick all the boxes.
Location – Approximately 21 km south of Tamworth City in the Timbumburi / Loomberah district with sealed road access.
Country – Near level to gently sloping country, comprising mostly red to brown clay loam soils. Northerly aspect and surrounding district views. Cleared to shade timber, including a scenic and sheltered 10 acre paddock behind the main improvements timbered with large Box and Gum trees.
Stock Water – Stock and domestic bore equipped with electric submersible pump supplying header tank and troughs, in addition to four main dams and unequipped well.
Homestead – Early 1990’s rendered brick & tile homestead with covered entertaining area at rear, brick paved patio at the front, and set in established landscaped garden. The residence provides four bedroom, two bathroom accommodation in addition to a separate one bedroom flat with ensuite bathroom. Includes formal and informal living areas, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and wood heating. Car accommodation provided by detached double carport.
Equine / Farm Improvements:
- 24 m x 9.5 m steel frame shed incorporating 3 x stable boxes, foaling box, covered walkway and lock up tack room or workshop, power connected;
- Timber post & rail day yards and holding yards;
- Mare & foal vet crush on concrete slab;
- 60 m x 20 m sand arena, rubber lined post & rail construction, sheltered surrounds;
- 10 m & 20 m round yards;
- 4 x foaling paddocks with flood and spot lighting;
- 3 x stallion paddocks;
- 4 x larger grazing paddocks;
- Three bay colorbond hay shed;
- Steel cattle yards with crush;
- Formal entry gate.
“Ashwood” has everything that a discerning buyer is looking for. Inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate its many features.