Unique can be defined as being distinctive, individual and special – all words that are appropriate when describing “Binnalong”. The long term owners have indeed created something unique here. Distinctive in appearance, individual in design and special in so many ways.
Beautifully located down a quiet tree lined country lane in the sought after Arding district, this 49.25 hectare property has all the aesthetic and productive qualities that any lifestyle buyer longs for.
- 49.25 hectares or 122 acres
- Located 15 km to both Armidale and Uralla town centres. Only 9 km south of Armidale Airport
- Expansive five bedroom, four bathroom brick homestead with northerly aspect. Includes office, large first floor studio/retreat, five separate living areas, wood & gas heating, double garage and carport. Building area of over 550 sqm
- Surrounded by established garden and mature shade trees, landscaped courtyard with rotunda and woodfired oven, tennis court
- Two bedroom cottage with garage in its own private setting, allowing for multi-generational living or rental income
- Extensive shedding including machinery shed (15m x 7.5m); high bay workshop (18.5m x 8.5m) with adjoining studio; and 2nd high bay workshop with mezzanine (20m x 9m) – all with concrete floor
- One stand shearing shed, stables and cattle yards
- Level to undulating, fertile red basalt country
- Approximately 75% arable balanced with light timber grazing
- Mix of native and improved pastures
- Watered by electric bore (1,200 gph), 2nd bore, well and dams
- Subdivided into 7 main grazing paddocks
Inspect by appointment – Ben Green 0412 100 681