Return to listings
“Dalkeith Cottage”, 1672 Old Winton Road, Tamworth
- Located 27 km west of Tamworth CBD in the Winton district
- 65.14 hectares – virtually all arable except creek running through centre of property
- Fertile deep chocolate soils
- Well fenced into 11 main paddocks and 6 smaller holding paddocks
- Watered by electric bore supplying reticulated trough system; creek and dam
- Federation style renovated weatherboard homestead, providing – four bedrooms; ensuite and walk in robe to main bedroom; bathroom; separate lounge, family and dining rooms; office; kitchen/meals; laundry; and surrounding verandah. Reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion wood heating and ceiling fans. Set in established landscaped garden with in-ground pool, renovated studio, and double carport.
- Workshop, stables (3) with adjoining machinery shed, feed/tack shed, steel stock yards.
- Superb aspect, views, privacy, production and high standard of country style living