Location: 20 km from the Tamworth CBD and 12 km from Tamworth Airport, in the sought after Bithramere district. Bayliss Lane is a no-through road terminating at “Myall Farm” providing a very private rural setting.
Country type: Creek flats to level and gently sloping country, approximately 80% arable. Rich red to chocolate soils and fertile black creek country. The property is cleared to scattered Box and Apple shade timber in addition to planted tree lines. The property is suited to any livestock or farming enterprise.
Water: “Myall Farm” is very well watered by an equipped electric bore supplying reticulated trough system, Tangaratta Creek and a large dam. Homestead is serviced by approximately 115,000 litres of rainwater storage.
Fencing: The property is subdivided into 10 main paddocks plus smaller holding paddocks and yards, including extensive timber post & rail fencing surrounding the main improvements. Overall very good stock proof order.
Residence: Circa 1900 weatherboard character homestead providing four bedroom accommodation with two bathrooms. Features include modern timber kitchen, large open plan living area with floating timber floor, split system air conditioning and generous covered outdoor areas. The homestead is set in very attractive established gardens with mature shade trees.
- 18m x 9m three bay machinery shed / workshop with concrete floor
- 18m x 9m three bay machinery / hay shed, part concrete floor. Housed within this shed is a transportable style unit providing self-contained accommodation with a/c and verandah
- Stables with concreted feed and tack areas, adjoining post & rail holding paddocks
- 35m x 22m horse arena lined with rubber belting
- Timber cattle yards with crush and adjacent wash bay
- 40 tonne grain silo
“Myall Farm” represents a rare opportunity to secure 235 productive acres in the highly regarded Bithramere district, only 20 km from the Tamworth CBD.