Location: “Ollera” is located within the Tamworth City boundary, approximately 5 km from the CBD and 600 metres from Taminda industrial estate.
Land Area: 71.43 hectares or 177 acres
Country: “Ollera” comprises fertile alluvial soils attributable to the convergance of the Peel River and Timbumburi Creek. The country is virtually all level to very gently sloping, and mostly arable with the exception of some lower lying creek country with excellent shade timber, and the Wallamore Anabranch. The property is subdivided into 7 main paddocks with laneway system. Stock water is provided from two equipped bores supplying troughs, in addition to watercourses and dams.
Irrigation: The property has approximately 40 hectares of developed irrigation, which includes the following:-
- 18 hectares of water efficient sub-surface drip irrigation;
- 150mm PVC underground mains extending from the river to Wallamore Road frontage;
- Irrigation well (9 metre depth) equipped with 22 kW three phase pump, including Netafim filtration and ABB control system;
- Irrigation bore (18m depth) equipped with 11 kW submersible pump with yield of approximately 12 litres per second or 11,500 gallons per hour;
- Peel River pump site with three phase power;
- Peel Alluvium irrigation licence with 427 unit entitlement;
- Peel River irrigation licence, currently with 0 unit entitlement.
Residence: Country style homestead on raised pad, built 2005, set amongst established lawns and garden. Accommodation includes main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, three additional bedrooms, main bathroom with separate toilet, large lounge / dining room with high raked ceiling, well equipped kitchen, family room, office, store room, laundry and front / rear verandahs. Comfort all year round is assured from the split system air conditoning units, gas heating and ceiling fans. The dwelling has northerly aspect offering elevated views across the flats, and the lights of North Tamworth at night. A tandem carport adjoins the residence.
- Four bay steel hay shed;
- Three bay machinery shed including enclosed workshop with power connected and solar panel system mounted on the roof;
- One stand shearing shed with steel sheep yards, part concreted;
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp, drafting race, crush, four main pens, forcing yard and drafting pound.
“Ollera” is a rare offering, encompassing high production potential from developed irrigation, coupled with a quality rural lifestyle in immediate proximity to all town services and amenities. Inspections by appointment.