Land Area: 587.23 hectares
Location: Approximately 32 km north of Tamworth CBD in the Attunga district
Country Type: Valley formation comprising gently sloping farming country, rising to a ridge in the south western corner, running to hilly grazing at the northern end of the property. Clay loams soils on the lower slopes to limestone ridge and basalt derivative soils in the hills. Approximately 55% suited to cultivation. Improved pasture includes Lucerne and tropical grass varieties. Property includes 15 year permit for clearing of regrowth timber in the hill grazing area at the northern end of the property. This clearing work has already commenced.
Water: Solar bore supplying header tank that gravity feeds to troughs, plus numerous dams including 8 ML storage dam. All paddocks have access to water.
Fencing: 27 main paddocks with laneway system. Fencing presents in good stockproof condition. Property includes airstrip.
- Hardiplank & iron homestead, built circa 1952 and modified 1983, comprising five bedroom, two bathroom accommodation. Includes carport, covered outdoor area, above ground pool and detached building (former garage) providing office, laundry and additonal toilet.
- Two bedroom fibro cottage
- Machinery Shed
- Shearing Shed
- Steel sheep and cattle yards with covered crush
- Grain shed with 180 tonne capacity
- Storage Shed with 6 kW solar system
- Multiple silos, approx 365 tonne capacity